How to start dancing at ATOMIC Ballroom
It’s easy to learn to dance, but it takes time to get good. Here is how you get started.
- Call us at 949.250.3332 or email email@example.com anytime.
- We will help you choose a group class or private teacher to start with.
- Print the directions from this page. GPS, Google Maps, and Waze will take you just off course because we are in a huge complex. If you get lost, just give us a call.
- Show up 10 minutes early so that you can check in and get settled before your class begins.
- Take your 1st dance class! Whoo hoo!
- Look at the calendar and take more classes. Try as many dance styles as you can so that you can find the dances you like best.
We’ve also included some tips on how to get good ASAP.
- You never need a partner. You will rotate with all the partners in class.
- No dance experience needed. 90% of new students do not have a dance background.
- Dress casual and wear shoes that don’t fall off. For Ballroom and Argentine Tango classes, dress a step above casual.
- Use a combination of private lessons, group classes, and evening dances to progress quickly. The fastest way to learn Spanish is to move to Spain.