Intermediate Collegiate Shag Workshop
with Jeremy Otth
12:00pm, Saturday, April 22, 2017
No partner needed!
Class Schedule (12:00 PM - 4:00 PM)
- 12:00 PM Registration / Check-in
- 12:15 PM Fun Foundations!: Getting better at your basics and lead/ follow.
- 1:00 PM Make it Musical!: How to make your Collegiate Shag more dynamic musically via stylings, energy changes, breaking free of patterns, and phrasing.
- 1:45 PM Lunch / Pizza Party
- 2:30 PM “Mr. Ghost Goes To Town" Routine From 1939: Learn the original group choreography of the Shag routine presented by Aurther Murray’s Shag Dancers! It has a variety of dance figures, moves, and unique stylings that will enhance and better your skill level.
- 3:15 PM “Mr. Ghost Goes To Town" Routine From 1939 (Continued)
The whole workshop is $50 or 5 punches from your Punch Card if you pre-register by 4/21/17. Or $60 at the door. Register in person or online now!
Punch Cards can only be used if you pre-register.
Apologies, but Groupon, LivingSocial, and Savelocal deals are not valid for workshops.