Int/Adv West Coast Swing Workshop
with Ryan Crutcher
12:00pm, Saturday, February 25, 2017
No partner needed!
Class Schedule (12:00 PM - 4:00 PM)
- 12:00 PM Registration / Check-in
- 12:15 PM Styling That Just Won't Quit: Start making your dance into a conversation between two people, instead of a one-sided argument. Explore how both a follower and a leader can add to the dance, and as a leader, learn how to continue with the follower's energy, and visa versa.
- 1:00 PM Quality Not Quantity: No matter how fast or slow the song may be, a great dancer will always look smooth. This class is using exercises that can be taken home to practice and become that dance you want to be.
- 1:45 PM Lunch / Pizza Party
- 2:30 PM How to Become a Pretzel and Then Untangled: Learning new patterns with creative ways to get different but cool variations in and out of different scenarios.
- 3:15 PM Catch and Go: We don't have to anchor right away after a pattern! We can continue and extend the pattern so we don't have stop the movement.
The whole workshop is $50 or 5 punches from your Punch Card if you pre-register by 2/24/17. Or $60 at the door. Register in person or online now!
Punch Cards can only be used if you pre-register.
Apologies, but Groupon, LivingSocial, and Savelocal deals are not valid for workshops.