Int/Adv West Coast Swing Workshop
with Ryan Crutcher & Samantha Buckwalter
12:00pm, Saturday, April 08, 2017
No partner needed!
Class Schedule (12:00 PM - 4:00 PM)
- 12:00 PM Registration / Check-in
- 12:15 PM Wrap It Up: Learn some fun ways to wrap up the follows and of course get them unwrapped! As a follow it is sometimes a struggle to style inside patterns. So we are going to learn how to make it interesting while we follow what the leader is asking for.
- 1:00 PM Spring Cleaning: It is time to get the spider webs out of your dancing. By reviewing and adding these techniques it should give you a foundation to build on for the rest of the year.
- 1:45 PM Lunch / Pizza Party
- 2:30 PM Trick or Treat: Learn social tricks and dips that you see the more advanced students use on the floor! It will include a little trust but there there will be different degrees of difficulty so everybody can do it.
- 3:15 PM Hitting the Breaks: This class is not only about learning how to know when breaks and hits are coming in the music, it will be about giving you concrete steps and options that you can use no matter if you know the song or not.
The whole workshop is $50 or 5 punches from your Punch Card if you pre-register by 4/7/17. Or $60 at the door. Register in person or online now!
Punch Cards can only be used if you pre-register.
Apologies, but Groupon, LivingSocial, and Savelocal deals are not valid for workshops.