Int/Adv Argentine Tango Women’s Technique Workshop
with Bella Ocean
12:00pm, Saturday, April 01, 2017
It's time to focus on the followers! In this workshop Bella will guide you in how to properly position and move your body in Argentine Tango with the grace of movement and balance.
Please bring a small towel and a resistance band.
No partner needed!
Class Schedule (12:00 PM - 4:00 PM)
- 12:00 PM Registration / Check-in
- 12:15 PM Body Mechanic & Walking: Walking naturally and elegantly. Forward, back, and side walking.
- 1:00 PM Posture & Embrace: How to use and position your back and shoulder blades. The energy of embrace for women.
- 1:45 PM Lunch / Pizza Party
- 2:30 PM Association & Dissociation: Lower and upper body awareness. Perfect giro, embellishment with giro, timing with giro, giro in a small space, ocho, back ocho, and pivot.
- 3:15 PM Axis & Embellishment: Exercises for axis, abanico, lapis, point, low boleo, high boleo, butterfly boleo, using your heel for embellishment, and playing with the free leg.
The whole workshop is $50 or 5 punches from your Punch Card if you pre-register by 3/31/17. Or $60 at the door. Register in person or online now!
Punch Cards can only be used if you pre-register.
Apologies, but Groupon, LivingSocial, and Savelocal deals are not valid for workshops.