Intermediate Social Ballroom Workshop
with Evan Yeh
12:15pm, Saturday, November 24, 2018
In this unique workshop, Evan will show you the secrets of how to get the most out of your investment in your own dancing! He will teach:
1. How to learn to dance in a way that has the quality that judges look for on the competition floor and potential partners covet on the social dance floor.
2. How to continue social dancing without picking up or enforce “bad habits”.
3. How to use competitive technique to make all your social dancing for satisfying and enjoyable.
4. How to learn lessons from social dancing that will improve the way you do performance or competition dancing.
No partner needed!
Class Schedule (12:00 PM – 3:15 PM)
- 12:00 PM Registration / Check-in
- 12:15 PM Rhumba: The DNA for all the latin/club dances.
- 1:00 PM Using your Rhumba DNA: In Cha Cha, Salsa, Bolero, Samba, Merengue, Nightclub 2 Step, and more.
- 1:45 PM Waltz:The unique joy of flying across the floor.
- 2:30 PM Universal Dance Tricks: A collection of essential tools to make your social dancing more enjoyable and to make you a more attractive social dance partner.
The whole workshop is $50 or 5 punches from your Punch Card if you pre-register by 11/23/18. Or $60 at the door. Register in person or online now!