Beg Hip Hop for Adults
This class will focus on developing old-school foundational hip-hop dancing techniques and simultaneously apply them to the fresh new-school style. After taking this class, hopefully you will leave with a great appreciation of all the influences that have made the amazing art form of hip hop what it is today.
What level is this class?
All levels are welcome! Hip-hop is a street dance, so no prior training is needed! Just come with energy and a cool attitude!
· Comfortable sneakers
· Make sure they stay on well!
· You want a little bit of grip, but you don’t want so much that you can’t slide on the floor
· Sandals and socks without shoes are not allowed
· Comfortable clothing that allows full range of motion
· Stretchy materials recommended
· Always wear long pants that cover your knees
· Kneepads are recommended for students with sensitive knees.
· Please note: Anyone who does not follow the dress code is in danger of injuring not only themselves but other dancers around them as well. If the teacher believes that a student is a hazard, they will be asked not to participate.
In the next two weeks, this class is being offered:
Monday, May 01 - 6:15p With: Care'n Chato Irvine, CA
Monday, May 08 - 6:15p With: Kaleila Stitt Irvine, CA